We’re looking forward to meeting up with our 2021/22 Cornwall Tourism Award winners and sponsors at Healeys on 28th April when we will combine:
- The chance for everyone to tour the redeveloped cyder farm including the brand new ‘tasting experience room’
- Sample the entire range Healeys have to offer in the ‘tasting experience room’
- A welcome drink of sparkling Cornish cyder or a delicious Healeys cyder farm soft drink
- A ‘cyderman’s supper’ (with dietary options) – a selection of Cornish cheeses, rustic breads, Healeys scrumpy glazed pulled ham, Homity pie, mini pork pie, scrumpy mustard dressed leaves, apple slaw, Healeys pickles and chutneys, brownie bites, jam tarts & mini dippy doughnuts with assorted Healeys jam
- Handing out Jo Downs glass trophies (already in production)
- Photography and video of winners and sponsors
- The presentation of 4 special prizes, not yet announced
- Networking, camaraderie and conversation that we’ve missed so much!
Timing for the event will be:
6pm Attraction open to guests – the whole site exclusive to the Tourism Awards' guests
6.30pm Welcome drinks in the Bottlery Restaurant
7pm Cydermans Supper, with bar open – and presentation of trophies
9pm Presentation of special prizes for Visitor Information, Tourism Event and Festival, Outstanding
Contribution and Winner of Winners
Tickets cost £29 each plus VAT. Bookings have now closed but please contact us for any late availability or cancellations.