In parallel with this year’s Tourism Awards we have a special Business Leader of the Year award which we are running in partnership with Be the Business. The aim of the award is to identify and celebrate leadership in Cornish tourism, with the goal that it will encourage others in future years. Nomination is from businesses themselves, our judges and partner organisations.
The award will be made to a hospitality business leader who has demonstrated an outstanding ability to:
- Engage, motivate and up-skill members of their team
- Create an environment that encourages innovation
- Integrate a cohesive vision and values into the business
- Innovate and make their business stand out in a competitive market
- Adapt the business by listening to customers
- Embrace the use of digital technology
- Inspire other businesses through their passion and success
Judges will be looking for evidence of how the nominee has made progress across as many of these areas as relevant or possible, including in the last year.
To nominate someone for this award please download the short form HERE and email it to email@example.com to arrive by no later than Friday 16 August. Nominations will then be considered by a panel of industry leaders, with interviews of short-listed nominees during week commencing 9 September.